Why massage a baby?
buildmuscle tone, coordination and brain functioning .
- The baby receives special attention from you which promotes
- Circulation is improved, which may speed healing
- Massage has a calming effect which leads to deeper, more restful
sleep Baby sleeps better , mom and dad sleep better.
- The immune system is stimulated through the skin by at least five
minutes of massage each day.
- Helps relax a cranky baby so that sleep is more productive.
- Facial massage may aid in the reduction of ear infections and boost
the immune system.